New Cards and update.

Hi Everyone,

It has been a while since I've posted anything so I will update you on some things.  I did very well at the small craft show/yard sale.  I sold 2 mini chipboard albums, 3 cards and 1 die cut.  There wasn't a lot of people so I was happy.  I just finished an 8 1/2 x 11 9 page chipboard scrapbook album for a friend.  She asked me to put all the pictures in as well.  I struggled for a little bit than I got in a groove and finished it up yesterday.  I think it turned out well and my husband said that she will love it.  Today I worked on some Thank You cards.  the butterfly card I copied off of Christines Creations.  It was so cute and I had the stamps I had to make it.  I am getting ready for a huge Fall Festival in October so I will be making tons of cards and mini albums.  I will post pictures as I finish them.  If you are reading this thanks for stopping by.  I'm thinking of doing some blog candy.  Leave a comment and let me know what you think.  Here are the pictures of the cards I made if you like them let me know by leaving a comment.

TTFN

Dawn




Comments