My Latest Mini Chipboard Album

Hi All,

Well I finally finished my latest album.  This one I was able to put on my Etsy store,  www.etsy.com/shop/dawngdesigns,  as I have finished up all my orders.  I'm hoping it does well.  I'm in the process of making a black and white album now.  In a few weeks I will be selling my books at a booth.  I only have a few to sell but I will take 2 that I have made with pictures in them to use as examples.  I will be taking my paper packs so if someone wants to order one they can pick the paper pack they want.  I kinda of wish I had some more already made but I'm not complaining the one's I've made have already sold!  I will also be selling my cards and some die cuts.  Wish me luck!  Here are the pictures of the album.  Leave a comment and let me know what you think.  I would really appreciate it. 

Have a fabulous day!!!









Comments