Been Busy

Hi Friends,

I haven't posted anything lately because I've been busy making more mini scrapbooks.  Everytime I make one somoeone buys it.  I haven't even been able to put one on my Etsy store (not that I'm complaining).  God is really blessing me!!!  I've also been working on some more cards.  I have also posted some pictures of my son Joshua (who has Down Syndrome) on his 24th birthday.  He loves the Three Stooges so we got him a Curly cake and a Three Stooges bowling ball (which he has been asking for).  He was so excited as you can tell by the pictures.  Life is falling right into step after my recent marriage to my first husband.  It's like we have never been apart.  We were divorced for 14 1/2 years but it's like we've never missed a beat!  We were surly meant for each other.  If you would like, leave me a comment and let me know what you think of the cards..

TTFN
Hugs,
Dawn






Comments

  1. I forgot to mention my cards are for sale if your interested leave me a comment and I will give you my email address. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment